A few easy steps....
- Pull the nylon wire from the centre of the reel and thread the wire through each vine-eye.
- Before the last vine-eye, using a Gripple, push the wire through one of the two LARGE central holes.
- Then, thread this wire through the final vine-eye, and then back into the second large hole of the Gripple.
- Do the same at the other end of the trellis, and then to tension,
either pull the 'tail' wire (this moves the Gripple nearer the vine-eye)
or pull the Gripple along the wire (away from the vine-eye).
- Extra Tension: For a little extra tension, use a pair of pliers to pull the tail wire
- Dispensing the wire: Always pull the wire from the centre of the reel